Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wow, it has been a while since I've commented on this blog. I have been very busy with work, family and extra-curricular activities. My nephew Eddie Kilifi Brown, graduated from Taylorsville High School on June 5th and had his graduation Luau on Saturday the 6th. Unfortunately I could not make it to his Luau since my choir(260 men )performed that same day @ the LDS Tabernacle. It was a chance of a life time to be singing in such a beautiful edifice, after all it was the former home of the Tabernacle Choir. My wife came to my performance and she could not stop talking about it, what a magical night it was.

I am anticipating our family's Reunion in CA July 13-19, wow, three years in the planning and it is now just around the corner.

Aceman out! for now!

My Blog List

Followers