Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi there! It's me again, can't believe we're in February 2009 already. Tapa' my oldest will be 13 years old on the 19th, wow! Where has time gone..It seems like just yesterday when I held him in my arms, after a long lengthy delivery. He is now a teenager and with an attitude to boot, but we keep him grounded by reminding him who's boss. Krae will be turning 11 in May and Calea will be 3 years old come July. Time has flown by and I am trying to live each day to the fullest.

This will be a good year, it will be a better year than 2008. I am looking forward to our Matavao Reunion to be held in California this July. There will be a whole week of fun activities, games, talent show and of course...lot's and lots of eating. The Matavao's love to have fun, fun is our middle name.

I am excited about President Obama and his vision for this country to restore hope and prosperity back to the people. We are in need of some drastic changes to help jump start our struggling economy. I just hope we as Americans come together to help this new administration reach their goals.

My Blog List

Followers